Today I will share with you a masterpiece Content.
How You Can make Your WordPress Site 150% Faster.
Now my WordPress site takes only 2s to load. Yes, I can optimize it more. Then It will load more Faster.
Basically, there are 3 main reason your WordPress site taking too much time to load.
1. Hosting issue
2. Theme Issue
3. File Size
# Hosting Issue :: When I started My Blog I used Shared hosting but suddenly I felt some Brute force Attack and notice my site working too much slow .
After doing a short research, I decided I need to update my Hosting Company. Finally, I picked Siteground Hosting from Siteground.
5 Quick Reason Why I love Siteground Hosting For WordPress.
1. Speed & Performance
2. Feature Set & Integrations
3. Customer Support [ Amazing ! 🙂 ]
4. Transparency* & Community
5. Global Oriented
So I recommend to you Use Siteground Hosting . Its Working well for me .
#Theme Issue :: I already Written a Content for WordPress theme for blogging .
You can check it from my blog . Five Best Themes for Your WordPress Blog Site.
If you use Pirated or Nulled theme for your WordPress site then you have a chance to hack it or make it your site slow.
Also, Sometimes Free themes not working perfectly.
I personally Prefer Genesis Framework or Custom theme, Which I already Use for my Blog Site .
# File Size ::: Another Great Reason to slow your website is Content Size . if you use High-Quality Images and others File then Its taking too much time.
So I follow Some steps . Below I mention it How I fix those problems .
1. Use a content delivery network (CDN). I use Cloudflare for my Site .
2. Optimize images (automatically) . I personally recommend to you use WP Smush – Image Optimization plugin that reduces image file sizes, improve performance and boost your SEO using the free WPMU DEV WordPress Smush API.
3. Optimize your WordPress database . You can use WP-DBManager Plugin . It’s working Pretty Well.
4. Use W3 Total Cache Plugin :: W3 Total Cache improves the user experience of your site by increasing website performance, reducing download times via features like content delivery network (CDN) integration.
Also, you can do include:
• Show excerpts instead of full posts
• Reduce the number of posts on the page (I like showing between 5-7)
• Remove unnecessary sharing widgets from the home page (include them only in posts)
• Remove inactive plugins and widgets that you don’t need
• Keep it minimal! Readers are here for content, not 8,000 widgets on the homepage
Hope You can Reduce Your WordPress site loading time . Still, you have any query, feel free contact me .
How much time your site is taking to load perfectly ? Let me know in the comments section below!